Brisbane Capitals Women
Brisbane Capitals Women Coaching Staff
Bronwyn Marshall – Head Coach
Three (3) year head coach for Brisbane in the WNBL and former Assistant Coach of the AIS.
Represented Australia at Olympic and World Championships with the Opals and played over 120 games at the WNBL level. Over 20 years’ experience leading successful high performance teams and programs in competitive sporting and professional environments
Recently coaching junior rep teams for Brisbane 2014-2018.
What do you hope to get out of the 2018 QBL season?
- To get the best out of the group of players I have
- Standardise a culture of excellence
- Create a team that plays for each other
- Allow leaders to guide the younger players
- Improve the basketball IQ of the team
- Continue to develop a program that people want to be part of
- A fit team that can play the Australian style of basketball